TELTONIKA FM 1100
FM1100 is a terminal with GPS and GSM connectivity, which is able to determine the object’s coordinates and transfer them via the GSM network. This device is perfectly suitable for applications, which need location acquirement of remote objects. It is important to mention that FM1100 has additional inputs and outputs, which let you control and monitor other devices on remote objects. FM1100 also has a USB port for device status log output and entering configurations.
GSM / GPRS features:
- Teltonika TM11Q quad band module (GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz)
- GPRS class 10
- SMS (text, data)
GPS features (3 possible GPS modules):
- Skytraq(Venus634LPx chipset) 65 channel receiver; Up to -161 dBm sensitivity.
- uBlox NEO-6 50 channel receiver; Up to -160 dBm sensitivity.
- GGG303 32 channel receiver; Up to -160 dBm sensitivity.
- Cortex®-M3 processor
- 1 MB internal Flash memory (16 MB optional)
- Built-in movement sensor.
- Power supply: 10 ÷ 30V
- USB port
- 3 digital inputs
- 1 analog input
- 2 open collector digital outputs
- 1Wire® temperature sensor
- 1Wire® iButton
- LEDs indicating device status.
- Any element event triggers (external sensor, input, speed, temperature, etc.
- Highly configurable data acquisition and sending
- Multiple Geo-fence areas
- Sleep mode
- Deep sleep mode
- Configurable scenarios available
- Real-time process monitoring
- Authorized number list for remote access
- Firmware update over GPRS or USB port
- Configuration update over GPRS, SMS or USB port
- TCP/IP or UDP/IP protocol support
- 8000 record storing.